Wednesday 24 December 2014

~ Merry Xmas To All ~

I cannot believe that this is my last post before Xmas 2014 ~ where on earth has the year gone! It's Xmas Eve already!!! The kids are restless and the excitement is building and I am super duper glad that I am not one of those people trying to finish my Xmas shopping today ~ imagine the horror of that!


I am also super duper glad that I have been lucky and privileged to have achieved some super duper crafty stuff this year. My achievements have been many and varied this year and I have also been working through my finishing pile of shame this past week ~ you know, that pile where all the stitching is done but the creation is not assembled, that pile's been amassing over the year! It's feeling good, revisiting finshes and putting them together into something pretty to display my handiwork, but today, Xmas Eve 2014 I want to share my Prims, my Xmas themed Prims that is.

These guys are so neat and I am chuffed to bits at how they all turned out. This week saw that last duo join the gang, Santa & Elmer the reindeer, a creation from Pineberry Lane .


~ Bare Skin Santa ~

~ Bare Skin Elmer Nestled On Santa's Clothes ~

~ Dressed And Ready For Xmas ~

~ What A Pair ~ And I Found The PERFECT Antlers For Elmer In My Garden ~

~ A Face Only A Prim Hound Could Love ~

~ Loving Elmer's Blankie ~


Santa and Elmer are all ready to join the gang
~ Attending The First Of Many Group Gatherings To Come  On Our Dining Table ~

~ From Left To Right ~ Gingee, Grungee, Santa, Elmer, Pinee, Santa & Poker Face ~
~ One Can Never Have too Many Santas! ~


~ Two Santas and Two Snowies Chillin ~

~ Santa And His Prim Fir Tree With Bells On ~


~ Poker Face ~ There's No Reading That Expression ~

~ Gingee and Grungee Sharing A Cane ~

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog this year as I have your's.  Your encouragement is amazing as I continue to learn and grow whilst enjoying and sharing my varied crafts!


~ The Xmas Tree is Awaiting Pressies ~ After The Kids Are Asleep Of Course ~

~ The Cute Little Reindeer Made Out Of A Cup By My Eldest Many Years Ago Still Sits Atop ~


MERRY XMAS TO ALL

~ A Santa Quilt Made Many Years Ago By A Much Younger Me! ~


2 comments:

  1. Your home looks AMAZING!!! I love the second prim Santa best of all with his stringy beard. Wishing you a Merry ole time Christmas with Cheeriness and a very creative New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post Raewyn - love your table display of Prims - quite the 'elegant' display!! I bet by now your house is not as peaceful as the photos show - my lot are still all snoozing after a late Christmas Eve!! (apart from DH hard at work in the cowshed!) PS Love seeing your varied crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...