Sunday 25 May 2014

You Gotta Know When To Fold Em....

I can taste a finish, a finish is near, not long to go now....

A finish on my Sherperd's Fold is nearly at hand. I have been diligently working away on this one each evening this week and it is close....



Isn't it just a darling sweet little pastoral and ever so peaceful scene....


I am a massive fan of bee skeps and I just love these ones up on posts....


The picket fence is in and the posts for the birdhouses, only the birdies and their cute little homes to do....


Except that I think I might fiddle around with those chimneys a bit, we'll see....


Fabulous and I just love those black faced sheep....

So I better start gathering my supplies so I can mount this little beauty into the lid of the gorgeous plum coloured shaker box that cost me an absolute fortune and then I can wait for part 2 to arrive, a scissor fob to go in the box....awgh....

Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! such beauty, I bet you can taste the finish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it is beautiful!! Love it! I look forward to seeing it in its lid and box.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...