Thursday 23 May 2013

Mermaid Treasures Kit

Soooo excited yesterday. Postie delivered my Mermaid Treasures Kit from Amy Mitten and it is a fabulous sight to behold. The fibers truly are 'To Dye For' and I am very excited to begin this project.


But first things first, I need to finish the 'Let's Play Paper Dolls' quilt by Karen Snyder that I have had for ages to do for daughter #2's room. Nearly there. Just finished the binding this afternoon so now I only have the doll's clothes to adhere fusible web & batting too so they will stick to the dollies on the quilt. Bit of fussy cutting to go still. Tomorrow, that's my goal so I can remake both their beds this weekend with the newbies. Watch this space...photo of completed quilt to be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...